Thursday, February 27, 2014

"MY NEW THaNGS!"

WELCOME...
... to my blog, “MY NEW THaNGS!”, where you can drop in and take a look at some of the exciting "NEW THaNGS", I've come across and feel are worth sharing with other self-proclaimed students of LIFE ...

Honestly, I'm not sure where I came across the concept of learning something NEW everyday or just learning "NEW THaNGS!" It's just something that has always stuck with me since I was young. I consider myself a student of LIFE. I am always excited about learning "NEW THaNGS" and have always been amazed of the aspect of learning "NEW THaNGS", the awareness of gaining NEW knowledge can be powerful. What's that saying? “Knowledge is POWER!”

You might be curious to know, why I am calling my blog “MY NEW THaNGS” instead of "THiNGS". Well, it really doesn’t have any specific reasoning or meaning. I simply thought of it as a play on words, something NEW and different.

Now before you think I am being a “smarty pants”, please understand that I am willing to be a student of anyone who is willing to teach. My children, believe it or not are my greatest teachers. I have learned a host of "NEW THaNGS" from them, it's their way of trying to keep me “hip” to the latest trends.

Below are a few of the "NEW THaNGS" I will be sharing in my weekly blog:


  • NEW INSIGHTS
  • NEW SHORTCUTS
  • NEW TECHNIQUES
  • NEW TECHNOLOGY
  • NEW TRENDS

As I stated, I am willing to be a student of anyone who is willing to teach, so if you have a "NEW THaNG" you would like to share, please add your "NEW THaNG" to the comments section below, but please nothing inappropriate or offensive. THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

So please be sure to check back soon for "MY NEW THaNGS"!!!!  

9 comments:

  1. I love your blog Teda...great job!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you share on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Work Teda, you may be on to something here. You can expand your blog and get others from around the globe to add/post "New ThAngs" they learn or come across in life (i.e. parenting, employment, religion, etc) . This can be really helpful to others. Keep up the Good Work :))

    ReplyDelete